Module 2: Understanding Non-financial information reporting (NFIR)
Module Objectives: This module provides information on the legal background and reporting requirements, the key concepts and reporting frameworks of NFIR.
Module 3: Role of Workers' Representatives in CSR and NFIR
Module Objectives: This module illustrates contacts points with NFIR and possible practical value of NFIR by identifying relevant content for WRs and showing best practice examples.
Module 4: Analysis methods and tools
Module Objectives: This module introduces to analysis methods of NFIR by giving an overview of a set of methods and applying the CENOFIA analysis tool.
Module 8: Identifying challenges in the analysis process
Module Objectives: This module provides an overview of the challenges most likely encountered during the analysis work and enables the participants to question reporting methodologies and processes.
Module 9: Application of key concepts in NFIR
Module Objectives: This module builds up on Module 2 and Module 4 by providing in-depth information on NFIR key concepts and carrying out different assessment exercises.
11.1 Strategies for dissemination
STEP 1: “Presentation Unit 11.1 NFIR Dissemination Strategy”
The presentation for unit 11.1 shows how a social report can be used for the dissemination of analysis results by identifying possible target groups.
It is especially important to stress that:
- before one decides on the content, one needs to be clear about the “Purpose”. What objective do I purse / What do I want to accomplish by sharing the content?
- points of contact do not necessarily have to be limited to the field of work. Society might be a stakeholder group that is overlooked easily although its interest in CSR topics and impacts of companies is increasing substantially.
STEP 2: “Exercise Unit 11.1_Dissemination Plan”
The exercise for unit 11.1 is intended to develop a dissemination plan according to the previously introduced structure: TO WHOM -> PURPOSE -> WHAT -> CHANNEL
Proceed as follows:
- Define your target group.
- Be clear about the purpose that you pursue.
- Choose and formulate your content as concrete as possible.
- Determine the means of communicating your content.
Material for unit 11.1